LOCATION: Fort Gordon, GA
Cyber Operations Research Analyst III conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Participates in design reviews to ensure applicability to the current system and requirements traceability. Produces papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for the government. Ensures systems comply with requirements and IA standards. Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.As our Cyber Operations Research Analyst III, you will provide services in support of the United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command’s (ARCYBER) mission, to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Provide operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations.
- Background includes quantitative experience and/or education (e.g., mathematics, statistics, etc.).
- Analyzes actual and predictable, interacting, operational activities of systems to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
- Assists in addressing requirements and the evaluation of data assessment strategies: sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management assessment strategies.
- Develops cost-benefit analysis, data collection, data analysis, risk analysis, simulation model execution, economic analysis, and operational effectiveness studies.
- Devises modeling and measuring techniques to investigate complex issues and solve problems.
- Experienced with model development and testing as well as gathering, relating, and identifying data with variables in models.
- Has developed reports noting various alternatives and success probability when there is no single solution.
BA/BS 7+ years of experience
DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP) and CSSP Analyst (CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CySA+ GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, SCYBER)
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies.Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.