LOCATION: Fort Gordon, GA
Cyber Warfare Analyst shall assist in developing the Cyber Warfare experimentation and analysis capability with the Cyber Battle Lab. The Cyber Warfare Analyst must be able to think strategically, develop future capabilities, provide solutions to current problems, and work closely with TRADOC Capability Manager Cyber (TCM-Cyber) to inform, develop and validate requirements within the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
Solicit industry/academia for cyber capability solutions based on guidance from PdM DCO
- Coordinate and conduct evaluations/assessments of technologies
- Ability to think tactically and strategically to evaluate future capabilities and provide solutions to current problems, based upon operational Cyber Warfare experience
- Work closely with TRADOC Capability Manager Cyber (TCM-Cyber) to inform, develop and validate requirements within the JCIDS
- Explore current Army CW posture, determine needs, assess risks, vulnerabilities, and recommend countermeasures
- Employ a thorough understanding of the tenets of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) and know how to optimally use all CNO resources for "effects-based" cyber warfare
- Evaluate CNO capabilities that will deliver tactical, operational, and strategic advantages
- Coordinate with Cyber Protection Brigade (CPB) and TCM Cyber for related assessments/evaluations
- Develop and validate requirements through experimentation independently or coordinate with CPB and TCM-Cyber
- Augment the existing PdM DCO team when necessary, participate in routine meetings, provide quarterly updates for work performed and ongoing/future projects•Provide dedicated exercise support to represent PdM initiatives in experimentation events such as Cyber Quest, Cyber Blitz, NIE, etc.•Support capability development events conducted by the Forge as necessary.•Must be knowledgeable and anticipate working with Commercial Networks as well as Military Tactical and Enterprise networks
- Plan, lead, and/or coordinate meetings as needed to ensure completion of all project objectives
BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution.
5-10 years prior military experience and/or significant civilian occupational experience in Cyber Warfare including, but not exclusively, computer programming, software design, cyber security (defensive or offensive), and cyber forensics
CISSP, GICSP, GCED, GISP
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies.Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.