Fort Gordon, GA
Principal Engineer Live Experimentation (LE) – Information Security Officer (ISSO) LE to support the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL) within the Cyber Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (CDID), Future Concepts Center (FCC), United State Army Futures Command (AFC) at Fort Gordon, Georgia. CBL’s mission provide experimentation support to the warfighter with dynamic network experimentation integrated with CO and EW through Live Experimentation (LE), Modeling and Simulation (M&S), Regional Hub Node – Experimentation (RHN-E), and the Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE). TS with SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions
Support the Cyber Center of Excellence in the pursuit of solutions to operational capability gaps that address the Signal, Cyberspace, and EW requirements space. Additionally, support the US Army Futures Command, Futures and Concepts Center (FCC), Programs of Record, Program Managers, Operational Commands, and other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations to close operational needs. Support other Centers of Excellence in the conduct of Prototyping Experimentation, Focused Assessments, and collaborative experimentation opportunities - including:
- Assist develop technical assessment and experimentation procedures for various Signal, Cyber, and Electromagnetic Warfare technologies
- Produce mission analysis products; white papers; designing and configuring the required experimentation architecture; architecture, system, and network diagrams; experimentation plans; briefings; data collection plans; experimentation analysis and assessments products; and final reports
- Provide supporting documents detailing architecture, network, and system design considerations, equipment configurations in which emerging commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies, Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) technologies, and associated capabilities can be configured and operated IAW DoD, Army, and Fort Gordon Information Assurance policies and regulations
- Design, develop, implement, and configure capabilities to support rapidly changing experimentation requirements within the LE Branch. Design technical assessments and/or experiments for emerging Signal, Cyber, and EW GOTS/COTS technologies (reviewed and approved by the Government) and demonstrate how these technologies may address current and future capability gaps
- Identify US Army requirements, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for implementation and use of Signal, Cyber, and EW technologies on the battlefield and write detailed Experimentation Plans, to include development of: experimentation data collection plans; research; equipment configuration; prototyping of solutions to support operational capability gaps. In particular, the contractor shall investigate emerging technologies that support Signal, Cyberspace, and EW missions in austere environments utilizing emerging technologies
Information Assurance Work Force / Cybersecurity Work Force (IAWF / CSWF): DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAM Level I. Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAM Level I, per DISA at https://cyber.mil. Certification & Training, CE, day 1: CEH or CISSP or CASP or CISM or GCED.
Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: CISSP or CASP or CISM or GCED.
CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA CASP+, SSCP, CISSP
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies.Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.