Location: Fort Knox
Program/Project Management (PgM)
Cert: Project Management Professional (PMP)
5 years of professional management or supervisory experience with respect to IT programs AND Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, scientific, technical, and/or Business discipline
Provides advanced level management across the spectrum of G-6 operations. Abilities to provide advanced level IT systems Program Management support to all tasks. Have Mid to Expert level knowledge or experience with DCMA recognized Program, Planning and Controls (PP&C) and Earned Value Management methods and practices.
The PgM will...
- Plan, coordinate, and manage tasks, including providing employee direction, project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of deliverables.
- Assist in coordinating and managing the resources necessary to support all tasks, including unplanned service requests from the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Coordinate with the COR to report case analysis, resolution, and closure, and to provide trend analysis and assistance with future requirements planning.
- Monitor performance against the tasks on the contract and provide weekly (Thursday's) and monthly (1st Tuesday of each month) Situational Reports (SITREPs) to the COR that shall include task, problem resolution status, and performance.
- Provide Web Service and Business Intelligence Environment Performance Reports by close of business every Friday and as needed.
- Participate in and address in SITREPs in-progress reviews (IPR), project meetings, technical meetings, Change Control Boards, Technical Control Boards, and periodic video teleconferences or teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues. The COR will provide the PgM all training requests initiated by the Government. Training requests will target the knowledge transfer to assist the Government in implementing and operationalizing NETCOM IT services.
- PgM provides strategic development to help shape overall project plans.
- PgM apply principles based on ITIL concepts and methodologies and ensure compliance with International Standards Organization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 20000 standards for ITSM. The Contractor shall draft, coordinate, develop, and publish, following Government approval, pertinent ITSM documents (and entries in documents/databases), to include Army Portfolio Management System (APMS); Concepts of Operations (CONOPS); Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs); Service Development Packages (SDP); System Design Plans; EPM; Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms); Risk Management Framework (RMF); Authorizations to Connect (ATCs); Authorizations to Operate (ATOs); IT Approval System (ITAS); Requests For Changes (RFCs); Cost Models (including Chargeback Plans); Service Level Agreements (SLAs); Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs); Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs); C4IM Services List; Army IT Services Catalog; and other ITSM documents/databases as required. The Contractor shall report these items in the SITREP.
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require U.S. Citizenship.