Location: Huachuca, AZ
Program/Project Management (PgM)
Project Management Professional (PMP) – PREFERED
IT Level (IAW AR 25-2): II
Security Clearance: Secret
Investigation Required: T3
IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M0002): IAT-II
Computing Environment Certifications: No
5 years of professional management or supervisory experience with respect to IT programs AND Bachelor's degree in an engineering, scientific, technical, and/or Business discipline
Provides advanced level management across the spectrum of G-6 operations. Expected to be able to provide advanced level IT systems support to all supported tasks.
- PgM will plan, coordinate, and manage tasks that are included in this PWS, including employee direction, project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of deliverables. The Contractor will assist in coordinating and managing the resources necessary to support all tasks, including unplanned service requests from the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- PgM will coordinate with the COR to report case analysis, resolution, and closure, and to provide trend analysis and assistance with future requirements planning.
- PgM will monitor performance against the tasks on the contract and provide weekly (every Thursday) and monthly (1st Tuesday of each month) Situational Reports (SITREPs) to the COR that will include task, problem resolution status, and performance.
- PgM will provide Web Service and Business Intelligence Environment Performance Reports by close of business every Friday and as tasked.
- PgM will participate in and address in SITREPs in-progress reviews (IPR), project meetings, technical meetings, Change Control Boards, Technical Control Boards, and periodic video teleconferences or teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
- The COR will provide the PgM all training requests initiated by the Government. Training requests will target the knowledge transfer to assist the Government in implementing and operationalizing NETCOM IT services.
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require U.S. Citizenship.