Location: Fort Knox
Risk Management Framework Lead (RMFL)
Certs: Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) AND/OR Risk Management Framework (RMF) AND/OR Assured Compliance Assessment Solution
5 years of professional experience in Cybersecurity or IT programs AND Bachelor’s degree in an IT, engineering, or technical discipline with a concentration in cybersecurity.
The RMFL will
- Have experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) concepts and understand each phase of the process. Experience with the Army's RMF management package
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- The Risk Management Framework Lead will have experience managing system vulnerabilities and associated Risk Management Documents (Plans of Actions
- and Milestones (POAMs), Risk Acceptance Documents, and Waivers).
- The RMFL will have an understanding of DISA System Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and have the ability to provide guidance to technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on those STIGS.
- The RMFL will have an understanding of a wide variety of IT system infrastructure and application development methodologies.
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require U.S. Citizenship.