LOCATION: Austin, TX; Fort Sill, OK; Detroit Arsenal, MI; Redstone Arsenal, AL; Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD; Fort Benning, GA; Orlando, FL
Directly lead a team though the execution of protection planning and provide oversight of monitoring of RD&A environment. Provide subject matter expertise and protection of Critical Program Information (CPI).
- Provide RTP program assistance, including CPI assessments and Critical Functions (CF) analysis, threat identification, vulnerability analysis, risk evaluation, and countermeasures development recommendations to the assigned Customer.
- Support the review of Program Protection Plans (PPP).
- Assess complex systems of systems for RTP integration (e.g., platform and payload, test and evaluation, and field operations) and provide recommendations for improved RTP solutions.
- Develop, maintain and update an access database for use on a classified site and provide a tracking matrix on the status of all programs supported. Assess the effectiveness of threat data to support RTP needs.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of policy and guidance for RTP processes and Security and Intelligence functions.
- Assess, refine and implement improved program protection processes for CPI assessments and CF analyses and work to improve threat and vulnerability analysis, risk evaluation, and countermeasure development.
- Provide RTP lessons learned and any quality improvement to business services. Identify, report, and integrate horizontal protection “best practices” into Customer efforts.
- Survey the Customer and determine the quality of RTP support provided and steps needed to address RTP process shortfalls.
6 to 8 years relevant experience with degree; 10 to 12 years relevant experience in lieu of degree; application and synthesis experience with the Research and Technology Protection Process
Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
BENEFITS: Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.