- Provide operations and maintenance support for the PSS-T Training and Test system located at Yuma Proving Grounds, AZ.
- Support 24/7 operations as required, while monitoring the system during non-test/training times as dictated by the YPG PSS-T schedule.
- Maintain the aerostat system
- Perform all operations of this system in support of Testing and Evaluation for program related customers
- Technical Manual writing as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Conduct all Inventory on site and maintain in Repair Data
- Maintain site by ordering parts and consumable items necessary to run a site
- Provide technical support for sites in Texas
Location; YUMA, AZ
Must have active security clearance and prior PSST large training experience.
Full benefits are offered.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies.Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.